Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking at Knight Muzzleloaders

timekiller

No, you can't pet him.
I'm looking at getting a new ML. Has anyone had any experience with the Knight KRB or the new Shadow? I'd like to know any likes or dislikes that anyone has. Thanks

I have the KP1, Disc Extreme .52, and the long range hunter .50. I really enjoy shooting all three but the KP1 is a tac driver and easier to clean.

Good lord Limb! Do you hunt with all those at one time /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I have a Knight Wolverine and it shoots really well. The next one will be a KRB, KP1, or a long range hunter.

Nope just like muzzleloaders... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif It is actually nice to have an extra one or two to help people interested in getting into the sport decide if they want to make the investment or whether they will even enjoy it. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Let me know when I can borrow that long range hunter for a couple of years /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just got that puppy. Can't wait to get it dirty. </div></div>

Limb, let me know how you like the long range hunter. I was thinking of trading in the disc for one.

Ghostie has one and loves it. I am going to try to punch some holes with it in a couple of weeks I will let you know the results.

837knight.jpg

Yes sir.....she will put a smile on your face! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Muzz073.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Does the Long Range Hunter come in .45? </div></div>

HA! Does a Ferrari come with a governor? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

You might be able to special order the LRH in .45 but I wouldnt count on it they only advertise it in .50 and .52 and its only available with stainless barrel and laminated stock, either thumbhole or regular. I picked up a .52 LRH a few months back and have only had the chance to run 5 shots through it but one of those happened to put a pig on the ground a couple weeks ago so Im happy so far. I plan on running some more rounds through it either this weekend or next, Ill try to post some pics and the results

Top Bottom