Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking for 3 point tiller!

Bigbuks

Looking to buy a 3 point tiller, if anybody has one or knows somebody looking to sell theirs you can call/text me at 319-321-4190 My name is Brandon and live in Cedar Rapids area Thank you.

I've had two king kutters. One was a 4' and then a 6' when I upgraded the foodplot tractor. They are the least expensive ones around, BUT, I beat the s*** out of them and they just keep going. For what they want for used ones you are almost better buying new. If considering new, from my experience, I see no reason to buy the "name-brand" variety.

We bought a 6' King Kutter from Orschelns in Washington. Absolutely love it. Easy to use and it does a great job. Didn't have any issues the first full year of use. I think we spent around $1200 for a 2012 that had never been used. They came down a couple hundred on price for us.

There is a machinery auction in Mt Pleasant on March 20. I drove through and saw 2 or 3 tillers that were used. If you cant make it down for the sale they do online bidding as well. If there is something you want me to go look at for you or send you pictures of something just let me know, I live here in town.

Here is a link to the sale bill

http://steffesgroup.com/Auction/AuctionDetails?Name=agiron-mt-pleasant-event-30495

Is the list everything they got? Didnt see tillers on there

Here is a picture of the 3 pt tiller I saw, I thought there were a couple others but im not seeing them on the website. This one is a Howse RT65N 60" 540 pto drive
10754%20-2.jpg

Top Bottom