Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking for a UTV

I am looking for a good used UTV. It needs to have the bench seat for the family. So if anyone is thinking of getting rid of one send me a PM.

Thanks

I have a Polaris rzr 800 that I would sell. Low hr's, great condition. Do anything you could possibly need to do. Awesome machine.

I bought a few things from Dedgeez a few weeks ago and saw that Rzr.

If I was looking for one, his did look brand new.

I have a Polaris rzr 800 that I would sell. Low hr's, great condition. Do anything you could possibly need to do. Awesome machine.

This just has the bucket seats right? I think this would be a blast to have but don't think the boss would go for it. Would also be nice to have one with a bit bigger bed for messing around the land we got.

I know a guy that has a ranger for sale, has a bench seat, 2013 model i believe. PM me if interested and i can get you his contacts.

This just has the bucket seats right? I think this would be a blast to have but don't think the boss would go for it. Would also be nice to have one with a bit bigger bed for messing around the land we got.

Yes it has the bucket seats. As far as the room in the back... There's plenty for anything you would need. Ive had everything from 275# bucks to 8 bags of asgrow seed. We mainly use it around the tree farm during planting season.

The big advantage the rzr has over the ranger is size. I looked at every machine on the market before I bought anything and bought the rzr for its versatility. You can take it anywhere that you can take a quad through the woods, but it has the bed for work and you ride side by side as opposed the 4 wheeler. Its much quicker and way better handling than the rangers or gators. Plenty of power for about anything you want. I have a winch on mine also so getting it stuck isn't a worry.

Not trying to sway you one way or the other, just telling you that I went through this same decision a few years ago and trust me the rzr is not just a joy riding machine.

Anyway, good luck with the purchase. 6500 for mine if you're curious.

I would stay away from the gator whatever you do. They just don't have the speed Rangers and Rzrs do. Also if you want a bed to hall stuff Rzrs beds are pretty small.

A gator will top out at around 47 mph....which is true they aren't as fast as the other mentioned but they are built stronger and have WAY more attachments especially for the deer hunter...two year factory warranty as well...

Its looking like we may have gotten a pretty good deal on a 2010 800XP Ranger with very low miles. Deal was good enough that we couldn't pass it up.

Top Bottom