Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

looking for a youth/ladies bow

flugge

Looking for either a diamond or parker youth/ladies bow...trying to get a young female started and not wanting to spend a lot of money..just thought I would check here first, thanks guys...
Pm me if you got one

My son is shooting the Diamond Razor's Edge...adjusts 30-60 lbs. and 19-29 inches of draw length. It's a sweet shooting bow. He's now pulling about 40 lbs. and has plenty of energy to shoot through a deer at 20 yards or less.

Can't say it's for sale...just trying to give you advice on something new, as it wasn't that expensive. Don't remember the exact number, but it was less than $400 for sure. Good luck.

NWBuck

X2 on the Razors Edge bow, I got one for my girlfriend this year and she is pulling about 45 pounds, 23 inch draw. It is a very smooth bow and she loves it. In my opinion if you want to get someone new into archery don't skimp on the price if you don't have to, if they have quality equipment they are going to shoot better and enjoy it more. I picked hers up fully equipped with release and hard case for $300 on craigslist. There is also one in the Ames pawn shop right now if you live in the area.

Top Bottom