Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking for a....

Deer&Ducks

PMA Member
....accurate, dependable, easy to use & clean muzzleloader. Have a few restrictions, it must be a brand that either Bass Pro or Cabela's carries. Got a $500 gift card from work that can be used at either of those places so anywhere near that price range would work. Any suggestions? Brands to avoid? Thanks.

Thompson Center Triumph

I have a T/C Triumph Bone Collector and it is the best gun I have. It has a speed breech that comes out with 1/4 turn and is the easiest gun to clean. It's balance and accuracy is second to none. Check out T/C's Triumph collection and you won't be disappointed.

I have a T/C Triumph Bone Collector and it is the best gun I have. It has a speed breech that comes out with 1/4 turn and is the easiest gun to clean. It's balance and accuracy is second to none. Check out T/C's Triumph collection and you won't be disappointed.

Sounds just like the commercial!
Getcha One!

I shoot a tc encore. But I would look real hard at the new accura v2 if I were in the market for a new one, they are flat out accurate. I've got a few buddies that recently got them and I almost gave my encore to the wife.
Any of the tc's or cva's should be fairly good at 200 yards with the right load. It all depends on how particular you want to be and how far you want to push the range.

Cva Accura V2. The most accurate gun I have shot even against my knight muzzleloaders. The adjustable trigger is flat out amazing.

Its that bergara barrel, I've got one on my encore but that accura is about the most accurate out of the box factory gun you will find. Some of the savage 110 smokless jobs are amazingly accurate too but that's a whole different can of worms

Top Bottom