Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking for BF-RUT

mr4play72

PMA Member
Last year I bought this bf-rut lure at wal-mart it is made by hawgs ltd. Apparently they aren't carrying it this year in my town. Just curious if anyone else has seen it at a walmart? I will probably just have to order it.

I carry it in my shop here in NE Iowa if your making a trip up this way. By the way how did it work for you last year? I never tried it myself but I sold a lot of it. I've heard the BF Gland is great for making mock scrapes.

I could not find the Pre Rut stuff anywhere. I eventually found it at some baitshop out of state. We had to order some from there. The stuff works though and that is the only reason I spent almost $40 for 16 ounzes. I only used the Rut once and at one spot but the Pre Rut is the best scents I have ever used. Here are some pictures from a MOCK scrape from last year.
5551Making_Scrape.JPG

5551Buck.JPG

5551Buck_3.JPG

5551DGC_0048.JPG

5551DGC_0034.JPG

HunterMan
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

JJ,
Where is your shop at.
Cousin and I will be coming up more frequently and might stop in.

Risto

Risto
Right on the outskirts of Waukon on Hwy. 9 north to Lansing. Right across from the softball fields and right before Clark Tire Center. Can't miss it.

Hunterman those are some great pics. I shot my buck last year with a few scent bombs out with the pre/rut in them. Have you ever used the gland one? That should be made specifically for scrapes.

I have only used the scents to make scrapes. I put out five this weekend and I'll let you know what is happening with them. And by the way, the website is buckfeverusa.com: Buck Fever

HunterMan
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

The company is a Michigan company. Kevin Kreh's daughter is running the company now. BF synthetics. It's a great product. Vanishing Hunter is a great cover scent, and the BF Rut paired with the BF Gland is a great combination for scrapes.

JJ,
Thanks.
Drove by there yesterday.
Had some work to do on my barn.
Cousin and I will stop in sometime.
Hope you had a great weekend.

Risto

Top Bottom