Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking for deer hunting land

meatcleaver

meatcleaver
Hello. Im a non resident and I'm looking for a place to deer hunt during the first shotgun season in 2021. We have points so getting a tag shouldn't be a problem. That hunt usually takes place in early December. We would be around for about 1 week. We're honest hard working guys, we're respectful and we will leave you property just like it was. If you want documents we can draw them up just like you want them. I do have references if you would like to talk to them. Were just 2 good guys looking for a good hunting spot. Call, text or message Tim 7062607905

Hello. Im a non resident and I'm looking for a place to deer hunt during the first shotgun season in 2021. We have points so getting a tag shouldn't be a problem. That hunt usually takes place in early December. We would be around for about 1 week. We're honest hard working guys, we're respectful and we will leave you property just like it was. If you want documents we can draw them up just like you want them. I do have references if you would like to talk to them. Were just 2 good guys looking for a good hunting spot. Call, text or message Tim 7062607905
If I were you I would figure out the county you want to hunt in and then take a couple of days to survey the land and then start knocking on doors. The only time we’ve ever been turned down is if the landowner had already promised the land to someone else everyone in Iowa seems to be very nice and the crop farmers really can’t stand the deer population

Top Bottom