Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking for new trail camera

I picked up a Covert MP6 a couple weeks ago and love it. Daytime pics are awesome. Night time look like most other IR cams. $140

I have tried just about every brand over the years...i have to say moultrie is far and away the best camera brand I've come across...I'll never buy anything except moultrie again

Bushnell trophy Cam. Just make sure you do your homework on which model because some trigger speeds vary. Read the previous reviews on trailcampro.com. A close second for "cheap" camera is Covert CA 4.0, which is this years version of their best selling CA 3.0 last year. I found a great deal online and paid under $100 per camera. I have been very pleased with the performance of these cameras.

Spend the money and get a Cudde. The pic quality and durability far exceeds everything else I've seen. I would buy nothing else.

I picked up a Primos Truth Cam 46 at walmart because they had it on clearance for $75 and I have really liked it for the money! They all work good just depends on how much you want to spend. It takes time to figure how each of them work but once you figure them out they will all do what you want them to do. Just my two cents worth!

I'm having really good luck with the Spypoint Ir-6 and the Ir-7. Got several of both and haven't had any trouble. Got a couple of the bushnell x8s and have had poor luck with them.

JasonF said:
I'm having really good luck with the Spypoint Ir-6 and the Ir-7. Got several of both and haven't had any trouble. Got a couple of the bushnell x8s and have had poor luck with them.

I have a few Spypoints as well. They work great, the only problem I have with them is the lack of burst mode. They can take up to 4 pictures per trigger but there is a minimum 10 second delay between photos. That is far too long to get multiple shots when coming through on a trail.

Top Bottom