Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking forward to summer

Scooter1

Thought I would bring a WARM summertime pic to the website! Im ready for springtime!!!:D Pretty slow on the site right now, anyway.
Took this pic of my son and my dog Peterbilt (or Pete or Whiskey Pete or Dip$hit) last year at Union Grove. Id like to tell you that we knew exactly what we were doing, but I think it was more that we were just there on the right days and the fish just happened to find our mighty mites appealing on those days! Whatever the reasons, we caught lots of crappies all three times we went:grin:

Of all the pics that i have of my son, this by far is my favorite

picture.php

I hope no one gives me crap about his life vest- his good one got left behind and this is the spare that never leaves the boat:confused:

And some more crappies with my brother. Yes he is a bodybuilder. Chuck Norris is his idol:D:drink1:

picture.php

None of them were huge, but they tasted good nonetheless!!!!!!

I had TONS of huntin/fishin pics on our computer that I would have loved to share with everyone, but they were lost when it crashed:mad:. These were still on the camera. I bought a card just for my pics so I still have them if this happens again- I urge all of you to do the same!

Your dog looks hungry, just waiting for your boy to drop one of those.

Always great to see the little ones having fun.

Nice pics. You can buy a 4 gig thumb drive for under $15 & can store all kinds of stuff on it. Even different types of media (music & pics& etc) on the same drive.

Nice pics. You can buy a 4 gig thumb drive for under $15 & can store all kinds of stuff on it. Even different types of media (music & pics& etc) on the same drive.

Yep picked one up. Gives great peace of mind.
Pete is a fishin maniac! He watches my poles better than I do:D.

Yep picked one up. Gives great peace of mind.
Pete is a fishin maniac! He watches my poles better than I do:D.

I can vouch Beef eater peter built watching the poles better then you HAHA especially when a sheep head is caught.

I think Brent better stick to the golfing. The Chuck Norris bodybuilding thing just ant working too well in his favor :thrwrck:

Top Bottom