Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking to pick up some cheap good cameras!!!

hoytman1

realhunting1
im lookin to buy some cheap decent cameras this week/weekend let me know if any of you guys would have some you want to get rid of thanks!! wouldnt be in a jam but had most of mine stolen last year.

No cheap cams for you but I feel your pain. I bought two new coverts to replace one that was stolen last year and add another to the fleet. Then some ants fried my last spypoint cam...

Ur cameras r working flawlessly on my farm now. ;). For cheap & great, I sure love the covert MP8's. Very seldom do I have any issues. Great quality & great price. I'm trying some USA trail cameras now too. I think those 2 brands will be all I use ongoing. I've done years with about 5-6 different models of Cuddebroke & nothing but headaches. Lot of great cams out there & if a guy is having trouble with "xyz" model- too many quality choices to not switch. Could look at Extreme 60 by covert which is more $ but has password protection if gets ripped off. Last 2 cents- I dress mine up with Cambush covering and u hardly can see my cameras. Never had one stolen, ever. But i also place some way up in trees to catch a trespasser & thieves too so it has not gotten bad where people even make it in there to steal. Good luck!

Top Bottom