Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lost dogs...

bkcrrtnps

Well it was bound to happen sooner later with 7 dogs but we had 2 of our rescue dogs run away today. They have been with us for 4 yrs and they came up missing today. If anyone South of Indianola, West of Lacona here's or sees anything in the area let me know

Had a similar occurrence recently. Fortunately neighbor uses facebook and saw that someone had found a dog several miles away. We were reunited with our pet the next morning. There are still plenty of good folks out there. Stay positive and good luck.

lost dogs

i live 2 miles south and 8 miles west of Lacona. Your target area. What am I looking for. My last dog was a stray, a Great Peyrennes. best dog on the planet, love her to death. I will keep an eye out but tell me what I am looking for!

i live 2 miles south and 8 miles west of Lacona. Your target area. What am I looking for. My last dog was a stray, a Great Peyrennes. best dog on the planet, love her to death. I will keep an eye out but tell me what I am looking for!

We must live within a mile or so of each other, they cam home this am so that's a relief! I live on 130th Ave just N of Wyoming

Top Bottom