Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lottery Finally pays off!!!!!!!

Doubleaarc hery

Well for anyone who knows me, they know that I am an avid Lottery Player. Every week I have my tickets for the power ball and every week, I watch and hope. See I, much like many other people have this dream where life is handed to me. Work is never fun, and I am basing retirement on just being lucky!

So after many many months, hell make that years of trying, I bought a ticket and felt for some reason this ticket could be the one!

And guess what folks...................It was a winner!! I have been jacked about it all morning!

DSC05801.jpg

Haven't decided what I plan to do entirely with the 2 dollars yet. But I am thinking it will either start a college fund for my Son Beau, or buy me an Amp on the drive South tonight!

I'd go for the purple amp, we don't have those down here in the south, remember? There's gummy bears though!!!

I'm taking a purple amp into that casey's and dumping it on the lady behind the register!
"well, we don't have an amp factory here in town" Snotty lady!

She sure ain't getting none of my lotto winnings!

hahahaha

2 clams.....

spend it wisely
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Should be able to buy a brand new Dream Season PSE with that... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Touch low there Limp! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

610x.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I can find 14 cents around my office, I have a new lotto spending plan!

mcdonalds_double_cheeseburger.jpg

and

mcchicken.jpg

Dont do that to $. I can just see him sitting at his desk sweating in anticipation....waiting for noon to role around. Oh yes, he will be hitting McAllens for lunch. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Bah-Di-Dah-Dah-Dah </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I can find 14 cents around my office, I have a new lotto spending plan!

and

mcchicken.jpg

But wait, double cheesburger is no longer on the dollar menu! They replaced it with a McDouble! Only 1 piece of cheese! What is this world coming to!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DWilk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I can find 14 cents around my office, I have a new lotto spending plan!

and

mcchicken.jpg

But wait, double cheesburger is no longer on the dollar menu! They replaced it with a McDouble! Only 1 piece of cheese! What is this world coming to! </div></div>

Are you freaking kidding me? This is news to me!!! That is B.S. Now I am ticked!!! That is crazy!!

Odds of winning the lottery: 76 million to 1

and...

Odds of getting killed driving to the gas station to buy a lottery ticket: 4.5 million to 1

thought this was kind of funny...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gladiator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Odds of winning the lottery: 76 million to 1

</div></div>

So you're saying I've got a chance!!!

DumbandDumber002.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gladiator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Odds of winning the lottery: 76 million to 1
</div></div>

Odds of winning the lotto if you don't buy a ticket: 0

get the green amp......goes better with vodka, wich, coincedentally, is going to be my pre-game drink this afternoon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gladiator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Odds of winning the lottery: 76 million to 1
</div></div>

Odds of winning the lotto if you don't buy a ticket: 0</div></div>

True...however I think I'll save my dollar. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I'm a gambling man, but my wife's a penny-pincher! That bet never passes go....so I don't get to collect my 200$

Hah! I beat ya!!!! I had me a 4 dollar winner on Wednesday's Power Ball so I only had to spend a buck today to get my normal 5 picks. Figured it was best to reinvest my winnings into the retirement fund.

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom