Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

"Lovstuen Buck sold?

If true awesome but when I met them at the Iowa deer classic last year Dad had said he heard all kinds of huge $$$ amounts but never got an offer. Just my 2 cents.

The antlers were already sold for 100,000.00 to a big store can't remember what one but 900,000.00 is a heck of a lot...

they were sold to bass pro shops for an undisclosed amount. prior to the lovsteun buck i believe the most any rack sold for was 80,000 dollars. i don't like to speculate but i'd guess the lovsteun buck sold for around 100,000 give or take.

SORRY, I SHOWED THE GUY THIS WEB SITE, AND TOLD HIM IF ANYONE KNOW THEY WOULD THEY WOULD KNOW HERE, HE TOLD ME THAT HE HEARD IT ON THE NEWS LAST NIGHT, NOW ITS HE HEARD IT FROM HIS SON,SO

I've been out of the loop for a while regarding this buck since I'm 5000 miles away, but did he actually sell the actual rack or was it a replica? If I shot a deer that big, I think I would have a hard time parting with it for any amount. I'd sell the hell out of the replicas, but not the real thing.

I thought he had sold the original, but kept rights to be able to reproduce it.
Could be wrong - but I thought that is what I read.

Top Bottom