Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ltl acorn 5210 mm trail camera

Does anyone use the ltl acorn 5210 mm trail camera looking at purchasing one for a farm I hunt that is a couple hours away, PRO's CON's thanks in advance for any information. Also I have good cell phone coverage in the timber.

I have 4 of them....

Pros: As long as you can get good reception they work well. Perfect tool for monitoring your hunting property for trespassers and shed poachers. Small, camo, and pretty reliable....and at only $270 it won't totally break the bank.

Cons: Even tho they take high res pics....for quick upload you will need to use the lower(less quality) res setting. Also cost $20/month for service.

Totally worth it to me...getting pics from all of mine right now, deer are movin! Sure nice to watch the farm 24/7 :) without having to be there!!!

camera

I have 4 of them....

Pros: As long as you can get good reception they work well. Perfect tool for monitoring your hunting property for trespassers and shed poachers. Small, camo, and pretty reliable....and at only $270 it won't totally break the bank.

Cons: Even tho they take high res pics....for quick upload you will need to use the lower(less quality) res setting. Also cost $20/month for service.

Totally worth it to me...getting pics from all of mine right now, deer are movin! Sure nice to watch the farm 24/7 :) without having to be there!!!

is the $20 extra on top of the SIM card the $$ amount isnt that big of a deal to me just like the idea of them sent to my phone, I have read about guys buying a AT&T tract phone and have them sent to that, I have a u.s cellular phone now.

Top Bottom