Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

lube or no lube

Bingo529

Different subject than your thinkin Muddy,sorry.Anyone know of any tricks other than lube tubes to use on arrows for 3-D shoots?I've used the lube tubes but after a while they always dry and get sticky and are ruined.Any other products or ideas would be helpful.Some of those targets last weekend were a pain to remove the arrow from.

funny TRX, very funny.

get a good quality arrow grip. certain targets just won't let go of your arrow no matter what you do. even with arrow lubes i've seen two guys hold the target while two guys yank the arrow out. you could shoot like teeroy and just hit the dirt bank behind the target and not worry about the whole issue.

I dont know muddy, give teeroy one or 2 more shoots i bet he would be good competition for yah!!! heck he might be able to take yah now
grin.gif

See that was my excuse Sunday.Got tired of trying to pull my arrows so I just shot a couple(ok,3) bales behind them for easy removal
grin.gif

OUCH! TRX try using a bar of soap. It works great. Lube tubes work great also if you use the right stuff in them, and make sure they are put together right.I think it's going to be on at the Rendavous. And in this corner...

I heard soap works...but the problem is if I am shooting with you supertec then I must be careful at all times not to drop the soap!
grin.gif

Hey Hey Hey, save it for the late night Chat room. Muddy I was actually going to stick up for ya but.......I might have to jump border south with the southern missouri boys.

If you haven't already, try using Ivory bar soap... it works very well, and you may want to get yourself an arrow-puller;Vista,& Neet make some nicer ones. Even when using all of this theres just somedays when its cold and wet and pulling your arrows can just be a real pain.

Top Bottom