Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lumenok help

Kansasdeerslayer

PMA Member
I used lumenoks last year in my Eastons and loved em. I almost needed a press to get them in but once I got em in they performed nicely

This year I bought a dozen gold tip pro hunters. I am real happy with the arrows but I am having problems with the nocks. I bought the lumenoks made for the GT's but they don't fit snug at all. 1 out of every 8 or so shots and the nock is still on my string after the shot.
mad.gif

Ya'll got any tips to help these fit a little tighter in the arrow? I am considering putting a few drops of super glue on the nocks and letting it dry BEFORE I put them in the arrow to hopefully add a little grip., but I thought I would get some other suggestions before I try this.

i shoot the pro hunters and mine fit fine.... are you sure they sent you the right nocks? i would try the super glue idea on one and see how it works....

Anyone having trouble with their lumenocks not being bright enough. I have one that about blinds me down range, and another one that hardly ever works, then the third is just dim but I can still see it.

I had one last year that didn't light up bright. Did a little treaking of the wires that stick out the sides and it started working great.

another trick I do with a loose knock is take a piece of plastic sack, like Wal-Mart sack and hold it over the knock and place it in, trim off the excess and ready to rock!

Top Bottom