Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

LW Climbing Sticks

Buzz

Bought a set of 3 and a 4th section this past summer. Went out this a.m. to hang a few stands for late OCT./early NOV.--wow, these things are the bomb. Rock solid, quick, easy to use, and quiet. Made hanging stands easy. I really liked that I could go down a section, and then rotate the one above around the tree to have a better angle getting the stand set. Once done, I removed them and now my security system is in place (unless someone is really motivated). Just an all around great product. If you don't have any, get 4 of them--the BEST $145 I've ever spent on bowhunting equipment.

I can't take it anymore. I've heard nothing but good thing about them. Gonna go and get some this weekend.

better buy cornfeds lone wolf stand that's for sale in the classifieds as well, that's a pretty decent price.

I have 2 sets of four, and wouldn't go hunting without them.
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I can't take it anymore. I've heard nothing but good thing about them. Gonna go and get some this weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Money well Spent!!
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom