Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

LW Stick Users

Mike,
How are those to use. I have seen them and have thought about getting a set but do you need two hands to use them?

Depending on the tree size, sometimes you need two hands. They definitly take a little practice, but once ya get it down....good stuff. There is a little stretch to the ropes, but you don't have to worry about slippage once they are set. The other advantages I like are no buckles to clang around and they make the overall package a bit lighter.

I had them made 1' longer than the standard LW straps, thats been nice also.

I could use spare set. If you decide to try them and don't care for them.....let me know, I'll buy your set.

If the strap is slipping a little I wonder if you could rough the texture of the strap up a little bit so there is more surface area for the clamps to clamp down on? I bought the newer Assault and noticed the difference in the straps from my sticks I bought a few years ago. Thinner and a little slicker.

RBB - Could you post a couple pics of your contractor ropes? I seem to be spending some time home lately, might need a small project to work on as some longer straps would really be nice.

UCR1.jpg

LW21.jpg

Top Bottom