Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

LW sticks vs muddy sticks vs gorillla sticks

jhertel

PMA Member
I was just what you guys think is best for run and gun...they all are about the same and was leaning toward the gorillas because there the cheapest but wanted to see what others thoughts were. I have a lonewolf alpha for a stand. Thanks before hand.

In my opinion the lone wolf sticks are the best. The gorrillas are heavier, bulkier and the way they connect to the tree is a pain in the butt. The muddy sticks are too short for my liking. 20 inches versus 32 inches. You would need 6.4 Muddy sticks to reach the same height as 4 LW sticks. Plus 4 LW sticks weighs 10lbs and 6 Muddy sticks weighs 15lbs. The Muddy sticks are very nice but you couldn't convince me to buy them. Spend the money, it is the only set you will ever need.

What's the status on Muddy sticks, I read somewhere they recalled because of the attachment system.

I bought some from thiesens last year that work great. Can t remember the brand but noticed they were made in Dubuque IA so I bought em. Price was real good too, not sure if thiesens still carries em but I think so.

I have the lone wolf's, can't be beat. I pack in 3 sticks with my LW Alpha. 3 gets me as high as I need to be, 4 would be even higher.

Top Bottom