Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lyon's trail cam

LYON

PMA Member
Although I don't accumulate near the quantity of pictures as some of you, I thought I'd go ahead and share what I find in my area again this year. I put one trail camera out last Wednesday (29th) and just checked it yesterday evening. I like to check cams fairly quickly after the first time I put them out just to make sure everything is running correctly. I'll probably leave for at least a couple weeks or more this next round. On my way out to set the camera on Wednesday I spotted a nice buck out in the field I was hoping to drive into. I took a couple pics through my binoculars with the phone. I'm pretty confident I know what buck this is but until I get pics it's just speculation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sirzhZQVRyc

So the first pull last night, I was really anticipating that I would have some pics of him, but it was not meant to be. Nothing great, just a couple up and comers.

It will be interesting to see how this guys left side finishes out.

And a decent little 8.

I'll get another camera running here soon and will hopefully have some good ones to show the next round of posting.

My suspicion is that this is that big buck last year. The brows are the telling item.

Here he was in 2014 as well.

Pulled a camera again yesterday and had a few decent pics of CJ. Man he's looking nice! 11 pt main frame with a split 2 and a split 3.

This guy is goofy. Could be kinda neat in another year or two.

And lastly another little guy with a broken main beam.

That is a great buck!! Keep us updated I and other will be waiting for more pics and the harvest thread.

Top Bottom