Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

m/l ?

ajadams

PMA Member
I looked at a Knight disc extreme today and am thinking about buying it. I have never hunted with a m/l but am thinknig about it. I really know nothing about it so could anyone maybe tell me some pros/cons about this. Its a 50 cal camo with blued barrel,$300 new in box. Good price?

I bought a Disc Extreme last year .45 caliber Stainless Fluted with a thumbhole stock. I love it. Easy to clean and deadly accurate. I personally feel you cant go wrong. I like my .45 caliber but they dont make them in .45 anymore.

I have a Disc Extreme Elite (or something like that) with the stainless barrel. I have nothing but good things to say about it. My personal opinion would steer me away from a blued barrel and bump to a stainless.

Ditto what Muddy saya about SS. I have an extreme and the original disc. Both guns are straight shooters. You should be able to but SS for not much more than 300.00.

[ QUOTE ]
I bought a Disc Extreme last year .45 caliber Stainless Fluted with a thumbhole stock. I love it. Easy to clean and deadly accurate. I personally feel you cant go wrong. I like my .45 caliber but they dont make them in .45 anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have this same gun. It is one great shooting gun. You can't go wrong with a disc!
waytogo.gif

I bought the knight disc about 4 years ago. Haven't killed anything with it yet but thats because I don't get out shot gunning that much. I recently purchased the conversion kit down at the knight plant in Centerville. Going directly through them is the only way to go!

I bought a TC Omega, with a fluted SS barrel and thumbhole stock, just love it. The reason I went with the TC instead of the Knight was the disk, I thought just putting the 209 primer in without messing with anything else was the way to go. The TC is more expensive but a number of guys have bought the CVAs and like those.

I do like the CVA's also. Maybe I'll just start keeping my eyes open for something in s/s. Thanks for the info.

Knight moved the barrels down to Tennessee I believe but the guns are still assembled in Iowa. Theres still quite a few people there. The Knight Long Range is an amazing rifle. 52 cal is the new way to shoot.

TC now makes an Omega with a black stock and their new weathershield barrel for around $360. Been waiting to see the new Triumph also black stock w/ weathershield for around $450. Just a thought. The Omega is a heck of a nice gun.

Top Bottom