Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mad Growl vs. Primos Roar

I think I read somewhere that people's calls didnt sound the same as the MAD call.
People with the Primos call didn't have this problem

There was a similar post about a month ago. The general consensus seemed to be that the Primos call was more lifelike. I think the primos call sounds a lot more like the call that I have heard and have been trying to imitate with a grunt tube.

I have not used it yet. I am not going to use it blindly at least until the first of November. I am waiting to watch the reaction of a mature buck when I first use it.

Iowa1

Thanks for the input. I tried looking back because I remember a post on something similar, but I just couldn't find it. Thanks again and good luck
smile.gif

I broke down and bought the Primos call, it sounds amazing in my personal opinion. Good grunt sounds and the "Roar" sounds realistic as well. The MAD call seems like an overblown duck call when I was playing iwth it in the store.

[ QUOTE ]
The MAD call seems like an overblown duck call when I was playing iwth it in the store.

[/ QUOTE ]

I pitty the guy that puts the lip lock on that call after Muddy. Did that "cold sore" ever heal up?

The 'Bonker

I bought the MAD call before the PRIMOS one and I believe the Primos call is 200% better. It sounds more real and it is my favorite grunt call too. If you take the black part off it sound like a perfect young buck grunt which most bucks I have called to have come to me.

HunterMan
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

Top Bottom