Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Magic Hour

You boys definitely do it big down in Kansas, great deer and LOVE the harvest photos!!!!

Thanks for all the positive comments on the photo's. They are taken with a nikon D80 with a sigma 70-200mm 1:2.8 lens. Most are taken in my yard so my buddies just show up at sunrise or sunset for the best pic's.We have acsess to walkin cooler if it's to warm to hang them if there killed in the pm. I'll post more (if i can figure out how) as they come in.

Hey you made the jump!! Welcome to iowawhitetail Danny. Looking forward to seeing more of your awesome photos!!

Great deer to all three of you and great pictures. Some of the best i've seen.

What are the chances of taking down three studs like that in one day? Congrats to all three of you!

Those are some great bucks and pictures!

Congrats to all! It is probably a good break to get that last buck early in the season because with all of that "junk" on his rack I suspect he would have been breaking things off ony time now fighting and/or rubbing.

I love the pics you guys have posted the last couple years.. You always have perfect lighting/scenery.. Almost looks like you use some sort of flash back-drop on them or something. Congrats on the Lucky Hour!

Top Bottom