Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Magnus Buzzcut

Blaster

PMA Member
A few years back a lost a monster of a buck due to hitting him sqare in the shoulder. So i decided then that i was going to set my bow and arrows up for penatration and not speed. I think i made the right choice. For some reason i just love hitting the shoulder. Here is what a Magnus Buzzcut did to the shoulder of the big buck i shot last Saturday. As you can see it went though the angle bone and the shoulder plate. And there was nothing wrong with the broadhead.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I shot a number of deer and a bear w/ Buzzcut and they are good heads, I just did not like the one inch cut.

Speed AND penetration are good too. Couple years ago my Magnus Stinger went thru both shoulder blades. Ruined the broadhead though. I tried to get a hold of the company a couple times. They are supposed to be guaranteed for life and I have 3 that are bent or slightly twisted. They have never responded so I shoot Rage now. Love the Magnus but not the customer service.

I have been shooting the buzzcut for the last 6 years and I am very satisfied. Switched to a G5 for 1 year and am back to the buzzcut. There might be a reason for it.

Top Bottom