Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Making The Fat Ladies.......

Fishbonker

Life Member
.......giggle

bonkersbird005.jpg

Can you say “Bearded hen”? I knew that you could. The full story has yet to be written because there is still 4th season. For now suffice it to say when my switch flips to “kill” mode there isn’t any unflipping even in the face of insurmountable evidence.

An old farmer I used to work for when I was a teen used to tell me that a freak show wasn't complete without a bearded lady. Congrats on obtaining yours! :D

I can testify that it wasn't a roadkill. The only weapons at the scene were a knife and the crossbow, and I don't think he can throw a knife that far. Congrats Bonker. You spent a lot of hours in that blind with gobbling all around, but nothing would come close, could be that blue heron/hootowl call I referenced earlier? But, you did it on your own, the next one will have some man junk I'm sure.

Nicely done Bonks :way: What's that old song by Pink Floyd........ Oh yeah, have a cigar. I'll enjoy mine when the victory is final ;)

Well as long as you're killing TR's population, I hope you found the nest and shook the eggs too :moon: :D

Top Bottom