Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Man Caves

My man cave

I think i posted these before...Bought folks house after mine was destroyed in Pburg tornado in 08. Fixed up their damaged house after they decided to rebuild. Transformed our old toy room, later Dad's bar into my man cave/bar.

MANROOM002.jpg

MANROOM004.jpg

Do I have permission to use your idea Ironwood? That is a great idea! Look awesome.

Like I said Shedder posted his years ago, not a cedar post but similar. I then saw a double pedisal mount on one large cedar stump and decided to do this. Steal away nothing original here.

Girdle a large cedar and let it stand until it is good and dead. The bark will loosen and clean off nicely if the tree stands long enough.

Lablover- Great looking fowl mounts!
Here is a couple of ideas from my mini-cave. Easy way to display a few sheds & beards.
100_1457.jpg

100_1079.jpg

Well, mine doesn't have the variety as Huntyak but it is mine, and I am lucky enough to keep adding to it every year.

The red bows are my wifes little touch for Christmas.

727-med_gallery_117_5_50496.jpg

727-med_gallery_117_5_68218.jpg

727-med_gallery_117_5_88103.jpg

727-med_gallery_117_5_104851.jpg

I'll post some pics of mine later. Its not great, in a concrete basement, just a bench, bow press, bow vise, fletching jig, gun cabinet, and a few mounts...and a tv. Work in progress.

I will post my pics later. mine includes a techno hunt video acrchery range. saloon, mens bathroom with urinal, and mounts everywhere. I will take pics tonight

New computer I have several other walls . This is the only one loaded on the computer. I like old decoys if you cant tell. I was tearing apart another room at the time. (ladder and leaves in the hallway) By the way check out the caps. There are 3 or 4 Hawkeye caps. Can't wait til next year. (I catch alot of crap from these Sooner fans)

DSCN1006.jpg

Last edited:
I guess I'm in. These pictures make the room look bigger then it is, but its plenty big enough and theres room all around an 8ft pool table. I'll have to make some changes soon as I have 4 more big head mounts coming.

P1230008.jpg

001.jpg

P1230003.jpg

P1230004.jpg

P1230002.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

I have been working on my man cave...I do have barnboards up, and have lots of work left to do. I will try to get some pics tonight and get posted.

Mine is doubling as a mini stick hockey rink and a giant mixed farm operation right now.

Great pics guys.

Mine is doubling as a mini stick hockey rink and a giant mixed farm operation right now.

Great pics guys.

You're lucky, I have pink hobby horses, pink plastic houses, pink kitchen sets, pink cars, pink EVERYTHING... and that's just MY stuff, you should see all the girls things! ;)

Top Bottom