Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Man Caves

wow can you say a lifetime of hunts??? that mancave is my lifetime goal now... im starting from scratch so i have a ways to go....thanks for those pics! nothing like showing off a bit ;)

Good Lord DC240, since I'm speechless, I'll just go with :way:

Huntyak (aka the killing machine),
Looking good man. You're going to have to buy a bigger house one of these days the rate you're going. :D

Bunch of great rooms here. My unfinished shop and wall of shame therein doesn't seem to cut the mustard compared to these.

I believe the huge typical that 240 has on his wall is actually a replica mount of the John Breen buck...if it isn't it is strikingly similar!! Cool mounts tho!

he posted pics of it in the favorite bucks post,and said it was pretty darn special.

Last edited:
dc240 i think the room is awsome.i like the matched sets of sheds around the tv.it all just looks cool.

Yea, yea, lets not give anyone the wrong impression. The big typical is a replica of the Breen and the non typical is our state record "Vacoch" buck. I use them and 4 others in a little display I travel with within Minnesota. The three bucks in the same picture are my personal deer, 161, 194 and 163. And thanks to all for all the compliments on the room, I appreciate it.

Man_Cave_N_09.JPG

North portion of the basement family room / "man cave".

Man_Cave_S_09.JPG

South portion of the cave.

Is it obvious that this space is shared by my younger kids ?? Photos are a couple yrs. old now so the toy area has been replaced by a ping pong table now.

I have a few pictures of mine if anyone would like to see. One of the walls is covered in barn boards, and then the rest is a work in progress until summer gets here. Then I will have lots of updated pics. But my pictures say they are to large, so if anyone is good with photos, I can email them to you and let you post them if you would like. thanks
Flugge

Hey thanks Gundog! I still have alot of work to do to my man room, and my office has a fox chasing a partridge scene that I need to finish with a post and some barbwire. Also my 4 bearded turkey hangs in there, and my 23" bass...

The buck had the bolt stuck in his head when he came running out of the woods and was shot by a shotgun hunter. Another member on the site told me he knew that guy that shot it with the bolt. It was crazy that the bolt went through his head and all the way up the bridge of the nose, and was still alive and running well.

Top Bottom