Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Maryland has some big ones too!!!!

This buck is the real deal i have been in contact with the happy hunter. My hunting partner put a rough gross score of 270" easily our next state record!

That thing is silly huge!! Easily one of the top bucks for 2006, easily!! Congrats to the happy hunter.
shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I have this exact photo from another site but its all reversed. The deer is the same, including the one in the background, and the cardboard, but its all on the other side of the pickup. This deer is laying on its left side in my other photo.

Hopefully this will link you to it.

What gives? Is this a reverse negative? Can they do that with a digital pic? (I have no proof this is digital or 35) or is this a Photoshop job?
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DC...this is easily done in paintbrush. Check out your avatar.

980486.jpg

980486a.JPG

Took about 1 minute.

Thanks Tomo. I was pretty curious about that. Certainly didn't want to question the validity of the deer. Its a tremendous buck!

We've all learned not to trust everything we see on the internet.

This buck grosses 40" above our current state record! And again yes it is very real, I have talked to the hunter and my buddies did a rough gross score on the mega buck and came up with 270" He was shot with in a few miles of where I hunt!

Hope the guy that shot it got a few straws of semen out of that brute. Liquid Gold! Those genetics would be worth big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Top Bottom