Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Match set sheds scored 202

buckfever57

bowhunt or die
This is not bad for being the first ever match set i have ever found! I first found his right side when coyote hunting a couple weeks ago and it was in middle of bean feild. We thought it was a tree branch under snow until i picked it up and was in aww. it had 10 points on just that side with 3 drop tines and 2 kickers. Saturday i decided to go look for the other half and within 5 minutes of looking i found it. I couldnt belive it. This side had 8 points with one drop tine and one kicker. I knew it was big but not a 200 inch set. I took it to my local scheeles and had them unoffically score it and with a 20 inch spread it scored right at 202. I am either wanting to get in mounted or take it to the deer classic in march. Was wondering about what you gys know about the deer classic shed contest and if it would be worth it to take these there.

12135-user15449_pic13132_1358790289.jpg

OOF!! I'd walk a thousand miles for a set like that! Awesome match set! Take them to the classic then get a cape. Thats what I would do.
Had to been a heart stopper walking up on them. I don't think I would be able to sleep knowing the otherside was laying out there.
Congrats on a giant set of sheds!!

OOF!! I'd walk a thousand miles for a set like that! Awesome match set! Take them to the classic then get a cape. Thats what I would do.
Had to been a heart stopper walking up on them. I don't think I would be able to sleep knowing the otherside was laying out there.
Congrats on a giant set of sheds!!

X2 You definetly should go to the classic with that set! :D

Incredible set for sure. Thanks for the images and good luck keeping those guys under wraps down at DSM.

Great set, but he doesn't have much mass yet, so even better, he could be young...might be a 240 this year!

Be prepared to get asked a million times if they're for sale at the Deer Classic. Those are just awesome, can't wait to see them on a mount!

HOLY MOLY!!! That's an amazing set of sheds! I'd wait to get them mounted and take them to the classic as is, just my two cents worth. Congrats!

-Longspurs-

bring them to the classic and you can enter them as a matched set and as singles run by north american shed hunters, i'll be measuring for P&Y but i also measure for shed hunters so bring them over to me i'll measure them for you.

Top Bottom