Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mathews halon and htx??

NEI Buck Hunter

Had anybody shot them??? Gonna make my way to Anthem Archery and shoot both. If you have shot which do you prefer?? Looking to up grade for next year so any input would be great. Any other bows out there that I should take a look at??? Thanks in advance.

I didn't shoot the Halon but did shoot the HTX. I thought last year's No Cam was smoother than this year's from memory. I want to shoot the Elite Impulse 31 and the new Hoyts before I make my decision.

I have been hearing a lot of good things about Expedition bows and I really like my Strother's from last year. Neither are big companies but it seems that there are several smaller bow companies that are giving the big guys a run for their money lately.

I shot both and am debating them myself. I love them both, the no cam htx is smoother for sure but a lot slower. The halon is very smooth compared to other bows but not even close to the htx. I dont know what to do. Smooth draw or faster bow? keep posting responses guys, may e u can help me too

I am a Hoyt fan and was going to buy the defiant turbo but the more I read I will be shooting the halon soon and picking one up if it is as good as I have read and heard. Never thought I would go to the darkside...

I have a 2007 Bowtech Allegience and every year when I start thinking about getting a new bow I can't justify it. I have no issues with it and it shoots great. It would be cool to have a brand new one but for what benefit? I just can't find a good reason to spend the money. I'm always looking but never can pull the trigger on a new rig. But I also looked at microwaves 7 times before buying a new one because my wife threatened me :)

I have a 2007 Bowtech Allegience and every year when I start thinking about getting a new bow I can't justify it. I have no issues with it and it shoots great. It would be cool to have a brand new one but for what benefit? I just can't find a good reason to spend the money. I'm always looking but never can pull the trigger on a new rig. But I also looked at microwaves 7 times before buying a new one because my wife threatened me :)

Same boat here. Have a z7 extreme tactical and love it . have thought many times about shooting an Elite or whatever new Mathews is coming out but I don't even tempt myself. Getting a new bow is always exciting though.

Top Bottom