Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

mathews outback

applause.gif

Right on livtahunt!! I am a bigger guy and never thought I would shoot a short axle to axle bow. Already shooting it better than my old bows. Can't wait to unleash some arrows with it this fall.

i shot one today. i even had a bigtime "hoyter" (name with-held)with me, and you should have seen the look on his face when he shot it!
absolutely incredible bow

muddy, shoot one of those, and lets hear your comments then

Man I never thought I would even CONSIDER shooting a Mathews but now I may have to see what all the fuss is about.Especially if Superturd liked it..

I'm tellin' ya.......I shot Hoyt for 8 1/2 years and never thought in a million years I would shoot anything else. The Outback is an awesome bow.

There are so many good bows on the market today, it pays to shop around and shoot several models instead of just 1 or 2 of the old names. The rest of the field has caught up.

teeroy, i have shot an outback, in fact supertec was with me when i did at CIA several weeks ago. good bow, very smooth, i'm still shooting my razortec though.

Why does everyone bring my name up with the "OUTHOUSE" bow? I simply used it as a comparison to show how superior the Hoyt's are. I would never own one, or push them on anyone.

Supertec we all know your a closet mathews shooter. When CIA is all closed up and no one is looking you shoot a Mathews till you can't shoot no more. All I'm asking for is the truth........did you like the outback. Did you like it maybe say oh I don't know ...more than a Hoyt?
evil.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif

Top Bottom