Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

mathews outback

wtf.gif
wtf.gif

Subaru even has the "Legacy Outback". They know a good name when they see it.

Sounds better than saying, I drive the Subaru Supertec. Not very manly sounding is it. Only chicks would drive it.

Come to think of it, why does Hoyt have to even use the word "Super" to name a bow? Are they tring to convince the buyer that their bow is "Super"? Next year they might have the "Super-Doopertec" Yep....chick bow!
grin.gif

Liv: I would agree that Mathews has a great bow in the Outback. I looked at the Hoyt, Mathews Outback and LX and decided on the LX for myself. I am a bigger person and the LX just fit me better. Did not like how the Hoyt shot. There is a reason Mathews is loathed by other bow shooters. It is because they have claimed more titles and trophies than any other bow. LX or Outback either are great bows.
peace.gif

Ironwood...shot Splitty's "steakhouse" the other day. Draw length was several inches to long for me so I couldn't really get an honest feel for it. Sure didn't give me that run to the store feeling. Nice looking bow though. I'll stick with my Razortec, don't have to wear ear plugs.
grin.gif

I am with teeroy on this one!
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
Hail to Mathews.What is next for Hoyt,the Superdoopertec.Mathews put Hoyt "Out" in the "Back"
peace.gif
peace.gif
peace.gif

30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
I wrote the exact same thing.seems we hold the same "Super" opinion on Hoyt.

Ghost, Ghost, Ghost
nono.gif
You can tell the truth. It wasn't nearly as loud as that Hoyt when it slings a wild arrow and breaks it!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
There is a reason Mathews is loathed by other bow shooters. It is because they have claimed more titles and trophies than any other.
peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well... it stands to reason that if you pay more people to shoot your particular bow, they just might win more tournaments using that bow...hmmm
called the law of averages?
busted.gif
busted.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Re: mathews outback CONT'D

AFTER READING THIS POST I HAVE TO ASK MY SELF ONE QUESTION: WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU BUY A MATHEWS OR A HOYT WHEN YOU CAN BUY A HIGH COUNTRY, FRED BEAR, ALPINE, OR NEWBERRY FOR LESS MONEY???????? YOU GET A BOW THAT IS JUST AS GOOD(in some cases a better bow) AND YOU STILL HAVE MONEY LEFT OVER, BECAUSE YOUR NOT PAYING FOR THE RIDICULOUS ADVERTISING MARK-UP!!!!! I MYSELF HAVE A NEW HIGH COUNTRY CARBON 4-RUNNER AND I SHOOT EVERY WEEK WITH HOYT AND MATHEWS AND THERE ARE WEEKS WHEN I WIN THE SHOOT AND THERE ARE WEEKS THEY WIN THE SHOOT. THE BOWS SHOOT EXACTLY THE SAME, YET I HAVE $545 TOTAL FOR MY BOW INCLUDING VIPER SIGHTS, TROPHY TAKER ARROW REST, LIMB SAVERS, STABILIZER, STRING SILENCERS, A TRU-BALL CYCLONE RELEASE, ALSO EVEN WITH ALL OF THESE ACCESSORIES TOTAL BOW WEIGHT BARELY MAKES IT OVER 3 POUNDS(amazing) AND TO TOP IT ALL OF A LIFETIME WARRANTY!!!! THEY HAVE PROBABLY $650-$700 IN JUST THE BARE BOW! TO ME HOYT AND MATHEWS IS NOT WORTH THE MONEY!!!!! NOW, I'M NOT TRYING TO MAKE ANYONE MAD BUT NO MATTER WHAT HOYT OR MATHEWS TELLS YOU, TRUST ME, YOU CAN GET A BOW THAT IS JUST AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THEN BOTH FOR A LOT LESS MONEY, JUST SEEMS LIKE USELESS SPENDING TO ME!!!!!
waytogo.gif
26404-archer[1].gif

Re: mathews outback CONT'D

I agree with ya 100%! However, if ya have the $$$ to shell out on a nice Mathews bow, you gotta admit they sure are perty!

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Top Bottom