Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mathews Reezen 6.5 28"

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

SEIowaDeerslayer

I'm selling my Mathews Reezen 6.5, has a 28" draw 60-70 lb draw weight. I put new 60-70lb limbs put on the bow about a month ago, sold the old 50-60lb limbs so they are not available. Includes whisker biscuit rest, X coil stabilizer, wrist sling, GWS Pro Hunter single pin slider sight in .029, and G5 meta peep. Also has a green and black torqueless grip on it, the original Mathews walnut grip was destroyed when I put the torqueless on. The camo finish is worn away pretty good around the grip area but overall this bow is in great shape especially with the new limbs, and has been well cared for.

I tuned the bow before turkey season so ATA is set, cam timing and idler lean is set to spec, and it is shooting bullets through paper at 63 lbs with a .340 spined arrow at 27". For bullhead or full length arrow shooters this bow tunes best with a .300 spine.

I'm selling because I'm going to go with something with more ATA and with a black finish. Haven't decided what brand yet.

I'm asking $625 or best offer. I'll sell for $550 bare bow. Item is located in Walford, IA, pickups preferred but I can also arrange a time to meet somewhere if the drive isn't too bad. PM me or call me if interested. (319)-551-3990. Thanks!

Brock

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom