Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mathews SoloCam???? Dual Cam Bow???

Bukslayr

I just seen Mathews has now come out with a Dualcam bow. Now I know some people will probably be disappointed but I would like to say that I am glad that Mathews is stepping up and changing with the times and addressing customers speed needs.

Kinda interesting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bukslayr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am glad that Mathews is stepping up and changing with the times and addressing customers speed needs.
</div></div>

dont think id put it that way

some people like smoothness over speed, solo cams are a softer shooting bow than dual cams. fact
speed is a preference not a need

ill take a smooth bow over a fast bow any day of the week, but thats my preference

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bukslayr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am glad that Mathews is stepping up and changing with the times and addressing customers speed needs.
</div></div>

dont think id put it that way

some people like smoothness over speed, solo cams are a softer shooting bow than dual cams. fact
speed is a preference not a need

ill take a smooth bow over a fast bow any day of the week, but thats my preference</div></div>

I follow you on that Thomas.

I would take the smooth bow over the speed too.

Some people view it as a need.

JMO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bukslayr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some people view it as a need.</div></div>

The speed or a Mathews? HA! Kidding! Sort of!

I'm back to work with all sorts of time on my hands today! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I understand that some people like these speed bows that are coming out, but I don't know why Mathews had to eat crow and make one of these things...

They are Mathews "Solocam"!!!

I like to shoot Mathews bows because they are smooth and quite...

I won't be able to judge these bows until I shoot them, but all of them look like they will have harsh draw cycles to me...

I mean there is the single cam that shoots 340fps, but the cam looks really harsh to me...

I love my Switchback XT because it is sooooo smooth to draw...

I hope I am plesently surprised once I get my hands on one...

They are really wicked looking, I will give them that...

The cams on the Reezens do look pretty aggressive, which probably explains the speed increase, and of course the lower brace height on the 6.5 model. Can't wait to shoot the McPherson Monster. Probably won't buy one, but I do get a speed kick at the range. I'm with the above mentioned, I like a smooth draw for hunting. My DXT shoots 280 at 63 lbs, which is plenty for anything we have roaming around in our state.

I like the old Switchback XT alot, in fact its my favorite thing mathews has put out so far.

That said, my 60 lb Guardian is right there with any bow for smoothness IMO.

I will shoot them (mathews) for sure and look forward to my local dealer trying to talk me into shooting one next year.

I shot the Admiral and did not care for the big humpy draw cycle.....felt like a Hoyt to me. Its all opinion of course, but I havent seen any major improvements from any of the companies for a couple of years now.

I could use a good back-up bow.....maybe I will try to keep up with the Jones' (LIMB) /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif and buy a new one this year.

PSEcopymachine.jpg

that is funny, no matter who you are...
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I've been blasted on many sites for dealing PSEs and so strongly believing them! Now it is finally my turn!

Wonder if PSE should change their slogan to
"copy us if you can"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
PSEcopymachine.jpg
</div></div>

I love it that is awesome

Seems very true!!!

Mathews claims no copying of the X-force, as they already had the patent on Air-gap Technology Dual Slim Limbs. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Alright mathews website is saying the Reezen 7.0 is the fastest solocam bow. Does that mean fastest mathews or the fastest single cam bow.

Top Bottom