Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mathews Z7

Yeah, I shot it tonight. Oh man is it nice. Its super fast and its very smooth. Mathews has came out with an awesome bow this year. And this bow now comes with the standard string stopper. In years past it hasnt. Im debating between getting the mathews z7 or the hoyt maxis bows. These are some great bows, it will be a hard decision.

What's the thoughts on comparison with the Monster and Reezen? I have the Drenaline and love it - considered switching to Monster BUT I could NOT get it to group as good and it was not nearly as smooth as my Drenalin. Reezen was a bit closer but still not good enough.
You all feel this bow for grouping arrows, forgiveness, smoothness, etc will put out-do last year's Monster and Reezen (or my Drenalin for that matter)? (looking for a reason to get a new bow BUT still being careful/conservative on a switch).

How does it compare to the Destroyer?? I may be swapping my captain out for something just as smooth shooting, but faster.

Try shooting the new Bear Attack.
Many good things said about it.
Very comparable in performance and some say it's better than the Z7.

I shot the Z7 ..... it's the best Mathews I've ever shot, without a doubt. If I didn't already own an AM32 I'd be all over it. Heck, I still might!!

Its a great little bow, but I'm keeping my Reezen 6.5. If they come out with a longer ATA Z7 next year I'll probably buy one. Sometimes the new technology just isn't worth the extra $. If it kills a deer, its good in my book (took me a while to realize this).

Top Bottom