Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Matrix or Dark House?

wiseguys25

PMA Member
Heading to Cabelas tomorrow to purchase a blind. Which is the better blind the Matrix or the Dark Horse and why? They are the same price. I will be primarily bowhunting turkeys and deer out of it. Any help would be appreciated.

Hunted out of both. Can't go wrong with either, I think it is going to be a matter of personal preference. Some like the camo on the Matrix better. I have the Dark Horse and wouldn't trade it. Good Luck.

Dark horse, you can shoot alot better out of it. I like the square edges on the main window on the sides. I like how the back of the blind is one piece. I also like how the back windows are taller and you can actually shoot out of them sitting down. You don't have to get down on your knees.

I have had both, like both, but would pick the dark horse every time.

Dark Horse it will be. Get 100 bucks off a 500 dollar purchase at Cabelas might just pick up few other toys as well. Thanks for the advice.

Might have to cut up a white sheet to drape over it and do some late season muzzleloader/bowhunting out of it. Anybody tried this before with any success. Not sure it the deer would get close enough for the bow

Top Bottom