Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MAX RACK Producing Results

I'm not saying it is responsible for the antler size. But the deer like and i was getting great pics. I was just excited to show you some pics of some of the deer I will be chasing this fall, just like anyone else. If you use a product and you like it, why not share it. Sorry if the message came across diferently.

What documented research do you have that shows it is better than other products out there or homemade licks?

Might try the classifieds to post your products in the future.

Some of us are a little cranky this morning:D, you post would be much better received next time by just saying "good bucks over a mineral station". You've definitely got some quality bucks to keep you busy this fall.

Lesson learned. I just started following the site this summer and have really enjoyed it. Lots of good information and discussions. My apologies on the "tone" of the message. Got a little excited when I finally got some good pics to share.

Nice bucks, haven't had any interested in minerals around here for several weeks. I certainly didn"t read into it that this was a sales pitch, welcome to the site.

Also thought it was fine.....what's the big deal? Nice pics and good luck this season! I have actually used this stuff and had good results capturing pics with it. I would personally rather give my money to someone local anyways. Only met mississippi mud hunter once but seemed like a decent guy.

Top Bottom