Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

maybe one of these days..................

Split_G3
i just might get to connect on a good one and bring him down. for those of you still posessing tags such as i, i feel your pain
frown.gif
i can just feel it that one of these days that we're all going to connect on a good one. i get on here just about everyday and see all the great harvest photos and am very proud of all of you.

although the season hasn't been a major downer, i did connect with a doe in bow season, forgot to pst pics but will soon.
smile.gif
also i connected on yet another doe last wednesday on the 3rd day of our shotgun season, and what a freakin' hawg she was, 148 pounds dressed out,
smile.gif
i've got pics but haven't had time to get to moms to put them on the computer. i've got one tag left(either sex) and my fav time is coming up, ML season, the "big one" will go down, i just know it!!!
laugh.gif

i guess i just get extremely frustrated, with the whole Brutus thing and on the same day i took the doe in shotgun season, i passed on shooting a 160 class 9 pointer because of a 80 yard shot, too many variables at this distance with a shotgun for me to take that kind of a shot, was affraid of the just wounding him thing! whens it gonna be our turn. well anyaways, once i get to moms and get the pics on here i have some great opening day of shotgun season pics. saw 5 different bucks, nothing i really wanted to shoot, but might not want to let the kids see them for there are some "breeding" pics between a couple bucks and does and one is pretty close, a decent 8 point breeding a doe 3 foot from the base of my ladder
blush.gif

so maybe the season hasn't been that bad afterall but i'm just dying to connect on that good one!!!!!
frown.gif
smirk.gif
good luck to those still hittin' it!!!

Pete

My strategy is to go to a good spot to hunt, do abolutely everything I can to put the odds in my advantage, and hope I get lucky. I don't have the hunting skills that many of the hunters on this site have as this is only my second year. I need to rely on some luck. Keep your chin up.

SplitG3,

Got'a commend you on passing on questionable shots and on passing bucks that need to grow. Your time will come.

Littlefeather,

We ALL need some luck! Here is wishing good luck to you!

Old Buck

Top Bottom