Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

McCain or Obama Poll

blake

Life Member
As everyone is aware we will be picking a new President and Vice President in a few more weeks. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

This election has been a hotly contested battle between two parties that both believe they have the best candidate for president. That only their candidate can fix the many problems in our country.

The one thing that is for certain, the next president will be facing some difficult challenges.

I am posting this poll for everyone to vote for who they think will do the best job for our country.

I ask that all of you refrain from posting comments in this post, please just vote the poll. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Thank You.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm writing in Ron Paul. No more lesser of 2 evils for me. </div></div>

Back in August I was gonna write in Brett Favre. Then he had to up and play football again /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowa1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bump... </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Handcannon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want McCain & Palin to switch places. </div></div>
I just want Palin /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

you to, dang!if she can skin a moose , shes got my vote, and our hunting rights preserved.somthing about them glasses!

Palin looked so hot in that SNL skit last saturday night. I can still see her sitting in that chair bopping her hands in the air!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kansasdeerslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm writing in Ron Paul. No more lesser of 2 evils for me. </div></div>

I am voting for McCain but I certainly understand the vote for Ron Paul. He is a good man with common sense values. IMO the best candidate by a long shot on either side. Unfortunately, I did not realize it until after our caucus.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kansasdeerslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm writing in Ron Paul. No more lesser of 2 evils for me. </div></div>
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

thankyou_banner_1_1_.jpg

Top Bottom