Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Me an Alice

dbltree

Super Moderator
Whooowooo! Yeah baby! Me an Alice....back in the saddle again!

Ahhh! The sweet smells of spring...dsl smoke and dust!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

AliceMay08.jpg

Don't forget to take along some snacks...and remember if it melts in your hand before your mouth...it may not taste good with hydraulic oil!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

CookiesandOil.jpg

Don't forget your trusty jacknife...comes in handy for opening sacks of seed and deer salami...and banana bread tastes better with some inoculant on it... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Jacknife.jpg

Got some "plantin'" done...let er rain! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Dbl has come down with Orange Fever, please send prayers.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Nice tractor! I want a diesel bad...

Started preping plots last night myself, still digging crap out of my eyes this morning. Love it! Wish we could dodge some rain this week.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love it! </div></div>

I'm not sure when I have more fun...hunting over my plots...or planting them! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

You know what they say about trying to take the boy off the farm...just can't get the farm outa the boy... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sheesh Paul, you eat like a king out in the field! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Nice looking machine there. Is that the one you had in pieces in the shed a while back? Congrats on the great day for playing in the dirt /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that the one you had in pieces in the shed a while back? </div></div>

Yep...runs like a top now though! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Field Service</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What were you fixing? </div></div>

It was an Allis Chalmers, so he was fixing everything.

The 'Bonker

Ouch Bonk!

Actually, just got my bill for the brake job that was done on my D17. I'm still very much in shock and dis-belief.... They found a couple bad bearing in the final drive that needed replaced on top of the major brake repair. The bill is $135 more than I gave for the tractor. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

The food plot slush fund is wiped and then some...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Field Service</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What were you fixing? </div></div>

It was an Allis Chalmers, so he was fixing everything.

The 'Bonker </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

One piston had a small hole in it so we tore it down and had it overhauled which turned into a fiasco that took 2 years before we got it back. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

It sure runs nice now though and that motor is a real "fuel mizer" /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Field Service</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ouch Bonk!

Actually, just got my bill for the brake job that was done on my D17. </div></div>

Your D-17 has brakes? Jeesh, must be nice! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I have a 4x4 piece of oak I use for a chock-block when I can't park her on the flat. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Had I known what the bill was going to be, I'd still be living with out.

I'm going to have to pee on my corn for N this year. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Top Bottom