Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MEAT LOCKERS

something's wrong if you had 95% ground and paid that much money. you either got ripped off or shot a 500# deer. who did you go to??

I had to pay $20 for them to cape it out and I think $55-65 for the steaks and roasts to be cut out. And the deer weighed approx 250 lbs!

Those prices aren't out of line....starts to get pricey when you get the novelty meats done. As far as how long it takes to process?....a couple of the lockers I've used each process over 2500 deer a year....takes a while to get that much done.

I'm from east central Iowa.I have tasted deer from many lockers.Van's locker in Dysart,Ia. Is my favorite.Nuhall is great to.

Have any of you guys ever tken your deer to the Stanhope Locker. I took my deer in there on November 6th and got it back December 4th. I had them make jerky, sticks, brats, sausage, roasts and cut out the loins. it cost me $105.00 for everything including processing. I talked to a guy later that lived up by there and he told me he thought they two buildings, one for deer and the other for beef and pork. I was very pleased with everything.
10PTBKM

Top Bottom