Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Meet after Deer Classic?

Old Buck

Life Member
To iowawhitetail.com'ers:

Anyone want to meet after the Iowa Deer Classic? I got the ok from the boss (wife) to use our booth (Zach Wildlife Art, booth 516-518) as a staging area to meet Friday evening and Saturday evening when the show shuts down for the day. We can decide which 'food plot' or 'watering hole' to hit for post-show discussions and telling more deer stories. The show runs until 9:00pm on Friday and 7:00pm on Saturday.

If anyone wants a different meeting area or has a different plan that's fine with me. Just making an offer.

Old Buck

I started a thread on the same topic called Show Time, but didn't get many responses. I know that there are a lot of interested parties. Meeting at your booth would be a great way to get organized. Count me in!

I think it is a great idea Old Buck! I'm up for meeting to talk deer. let me know what the plan is. thanks
blush.gif

[This message has been edited by primetime (edited 02-12-2002).]

[This message has been edited by primetime (edited 02-12-2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Old Buck:

Anyone want to meet after the Iowa Deer Classic? I got the ok from the boss (wife) to use our booth (Zach Wildlife Art, booth 516-518) as a staging area to meet Friday evening and Saturday evening when the show shuts down for the day. We can decide which 'food plot' or 'watering hole' to hit for post-show discussions and telling more deer stories. The show runs until 9:00pm on Friday and 7:00pm on Saturday.

If anyone wants a different meeting area or has a different plan that's fine with me. Just making an offer.

Old Buck
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I found this site about 2 months ago and i am hooked. I went to the Classic last year and loved it. I am dragging my wife along againg this year (5 hour drive). I would like to meet some of you. I hope you dont mind a cornhusker joining in on your fun??

[This message has been edited by HUSKERBUCK (edited 02-11-2002).]

HUSKERBUCK,
As far as I'm concerned anyone who loves whitetail deer is welcome. Should be a great chance for iowawhitetail.com'ers to get to know eachother. I'd be interesting to hear how your deer herd is doing in Nebraska.
Old Buck

I am gonna be there saturday, I am a Missourian interested in making some friends in Iowa for bowhunting and hunt swaps etc for Mo and Illinois.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Old Buck:

Old Buck
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OneCam is gonna be covering for me this year and I told him I want a photo of the group sipping on adult beverages.

Really I am just curious as to how many beer cans the hotel bar table can really hold
smile.gif

Should be a hoot, I ll be on my own site while you guys update me...kinda a nice switch. No, really I will miss talking to everyone, I won't let it happen again.

Enjoy,

TLH

Glad to see a number of members can make it! Should be lots of fun. I've been spending much of the day trying to figure out how to put together a tape of big buck scenes for the Classic. I called the support number for my video camera and the guy I talked to recommended a book called 'Video for Dummies'! He got that right. I'll be there. I'm not sure about the video tape!

Old Buck, hope the video works out I would love to see it. I will be at the show on Saturday and would love the opportunity to be able to put some faces with the names.
As i said in my other post, I hope you guys dont mind a cornhusker joining in on your Iowa fun. It would be great to meet some of you and swap stories and maybe share some pictures. Hope to see you Saturday if it works out.
HUSKERBUCK

no huskers allowed

[This message has been edited by The Bone Crusher (edited 02-15-2002).]

[This message has been edited by The Bone Crusher (edited 02-15-2002).]

Had the pleasure of meeting a number of iowawhitetail.com'ers tonight at the classic. Great people just as I expected.

We're planning the water hole visit after the Saturday show. Meet at my booth (Zach Wildlife Art) just before 7:00pm.

HUSKERBUCK, The bad news is I didn't get the video problems worked out for the show. The good news is it is basically the same video that is already on the website (zachwildlifeart.com) and you can see it there. Both racks are at the show, one in my booth and the other in the Iowa DNR booth.

Top Bottom