Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Meet "The King"

BriarwoodBottoms

4172-cdy_0034.jpg
4172-cdy_0038.jpg

Yep...the king and his crown. Holy buckets what a boss...wow. I think he should become an Iowa resident :D

There is no way that's from Amboy......it's the brown and down capital of Illinois! LOL!
Nice deer!

Your right plenty of brown and down guys in the area. Still some people around that let the young ones walk though. We are hoping deer like this open people's minds to the idea of letting young deer walk even if the guy across the fence won't. Also helps if you have places around where deer can go where people can't hunt when the shotguns start barking.

Your right plenty of brown and down guys in the area. Still some people around that let the young ones walk though. We are hoping deer like this open people's minds to the idea of letting young deer walk even if the guy across the fence won't. Also helps if you have places around where deer can go where people can't hunt when the shotguns start barking.

There's a lot of swamp ground in that area that probably doesn't get the same pressure as the field edges, great spots to hole up and grow old.

What a beauty! That side profile reminds me of one I got in 2001 but that was in Pike Co., who knows how far the genes could spread?

Top Bottom