Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Menards tree stands

mnhunter82

What is everyones thoughts on the hang on tree stands sold at Menards? I see they have them on sale and am considering picking up a couple. Any help or opionions is appreciated. Thanks

I have one, it's not as sturdy as some of the other ones but it gets the job done. I'd get the ladder stands. The only problem is some of the pieces are bent most of the time in the boxes.

I have two from menards, for me they are way to small of a platform. I have size 13 shoes and I feel like everytime I turn I am about to slide a foot right off.. thats my opinion though, otherwise they ok...you can tell you get what you pay for

I've got 4 of the smaller tomcat hang on stands. Personally I don't mind a small tree stand, so for me they have been a great buy.

We have about 20 of them. I buy the one with the arm rests and have had great luck or the most part. A little creaky come this one of year, but overall for the money and if u have to have a lot of them, they won't break the bank

Top Bottom