Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Merry Christmas fellas

muddy

Hey all, as the week winds down to Christmas I just wanted to wish you all a great New year and Merry Christmas. All current issues going on aside this is still my favorite site to visit and has been for 15+ years.

^^^^ Agreed great site the issues will get solved. Best wishes to all on this site from our family to yours Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!!

Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone! Muddy, I think I can speak for everyone on here; we appreciate what you and the other mods do for the site.

Same here Matt! Thanks to all the Mods and Admins that keep the site going. Favorite time of year with the holidays and late muzzy season. Hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year!

I don't post much anymore but still check in every day. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to everybody!

Been a "coons" Shovel, same here and Merry Christmas!

Least if you post here once a year we know your upright! :)

Hope everyone gets a chance to sit in the snow this late season. Been goofy!

Cheers!

Yes....Merry Christmas all. Hoping everyone sees hope (no matter where you are in life) in the birth of a Savior who takes away the sins of the world.... Merry Christmas indeed.

Top Bottom