Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MI buck

aaron young

forum
forum
forum
forum

hey fellers, i am new to this so i hope the pics go through. I shot this guy on november 15th at 1:10 in the afternoon. Now i know he is not a monster by any stretch and the vast majority of you guys probably would not give him a second glance but after hunting this property for 16 years and only seeing the occasional year and a half old buck to say i was excited to get an opportunity at him would be an extreme understatement and i consider myself very blessed to have gotten him. I am curious as to what you think he might score. I know his right side is real short but i was thinking mabee in the high 120s? Either way i dont really care cause he is my biggest buck and was proud to get him

If you look on the forum "homepage" there is a sticky (thread) about posting pics. That should get ya goin

Just checked album and it was on public. The pics are showing up on my computer after I followed the post pics thread. Confused

Nice Michigan buck! Congrats! I think your close with the score, looks to be pushing 130" to me. What county?...If you don't mind me asking.

Hey B-B. Did those pics come through on the thread or did you go to my album. Just wondering if what I did last night worked

Top Bottom