Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mid-Winter Warm Up

VictoryOutdoor

In the midst of a mid-winter warm up, has got me thinking about Spring Turkey Season, really it not that far off if you think about it. Sure I have a lot going on between now and then. Such as Calling Contests and 3D shoots, this weekend I’ll take in a local 3D shoot. It is one of the best indoor shoots in all of Northeast Iowa. This shoot is put on by the Echo Valley Archers, a good bunch of people. Plus I got a firsthand look at the set up last weekend. Wow!! This indoor range is remarkable even better then last year. If your up for it and close to NE Iowa check them out!!

Ok back to turkeys!! Victory Outdoor’s good friend Shane Simpson, has put together an awesome spring preview video. If you’re looking for a mid-winter pick-me-up, well if this video below doesn't do it for you, you might be dead!!

If you would like to view this video you can click here

Enjoy the warm weather!!!

The gobblers were sounding off like crazy on Monday morning. Got me looking forward to April already. I saw 2 toms strutting this morning at 7am on my way to work. They like this mid winter warm up for sure! I'll probably start dusting off the turkey hunting gear here in another month or so.

I saw a tom.strutting this morning and right next to him were two toms chasing eachother around. Gears switched!! ;)

Liv, is this the gear your talking about?
homepageimg.jpg

Top Bottom