Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MidWest Outdoors contact info?

Maggs

I know this came up in the past but a search of all posts gave me no results. I bought a 2-man Brutus stand and would like an extension for the youth hunt. Anyone have a phone number? Their web site doesn't have one and I haven't recieved a reply from my e-mail. Any help would be appreciated. Maggs

Maggs, Wing Supply 1(800)388-9464 has them listed for $25. The order # is MOs4le03. They also have the buddy stand listed for $25.00 cheaper than I bought mine. But they have none in stock. It sounds like Mid-west is giving them the run around also. I still have not gotten my stands that I bought in March!

Thanks Waukon1. I called them and they don't have any extensions yet but she did give me an 800 number for Brutus. I'll give that a shot. Maggs.

What's that number for Brutus? I'd like to get an extension for mine.

Thanks,
mole

I found one! Man these are a tough find! Sounds like the company is way behind in filling their orders for everyone. I have it on hold and will have it picked up today or tomorrow. Maggs
wall.gif

Mole, Try Henry (Sports?) at 800-545-5654 and see if they have a dealer in your area. They will look by zip code. Also try CSI Sports at 800-547-7111. They give you the names of their customers who sell the stuff and you have to call them to see if they have any. They can all order one but who knows how long it would take to get it. Good luck. Maggs

Picked mine up today from a friend who stopped at the store last week. $21.39 to get that vital 4 extra feet. Now I just have to get that sucker across the creek, up the hill and against the tree! Any volunteers out there with alot of energy? Maggs

Top Bottom