Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MIDWEST WHITETAIL-FEEDBACK

I've enjoyed every episode this year. I think you guys have done a great job and I hope to see it continue next season.

Really neat show and everything was very very well done. I have seen or owned (spent way too much) on hunting videos and the show is as good as any. Keep it up!

Just be sure to get them bucks tagged in the future... Juuuust kidding, not trying scare up that hornet's nest again. I think it's a great show, very entertaining.

Im a addict. Not only to hunting but to hunting related things.

I am a critic of hunting shows in general or so my friends tell me.

Midwest Whitetails in my opinion is AWESOME! I check the website daily waiting for a new video. Its possibly worse than a fat kid waiting for a thick burger in the drive-through.

Anyways on to production comments.
I love the opening interview with the host and usually a hunter; also the exit interview telling the viewer what the next shows intent is. The location of the interviews is awesome; table, deck, ect...

Age of some of the prostaffers are in younger 20s age bracket, that really appeals to my friends and me; as most of us being in that same age bracket dont often see that.

The #1 thing I LOVE about this show:
All the hunts arent prostaffers going to an outfitter. You all are doing the hard work yourselves and not paying someone for it.
I dont mind if a guy goes to an unknown region for game that the person may have never hunted, but some shows are all "paid hunts." Most "big name" hunting shows buy thier hunts or so it seems /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Its also really great that you guys allow "special people" <span style='font-size: 8pt'> (Like Thomas) </span>people on the show.

Midwest Whitetails is near or at the top of my favorites list.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowhuntr311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I check the website daily waiting for a new video. </div></div>

Maybe something to consider is having a set "air" time for the new episode. I get frustrated checking constantly. Though I guess a set air time would probably crash your server from all us junkies logging on at once. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowhuntr311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its also really great that you guys allow "special people" <span style='font-size: 8pt'> (Like Thomas) </span>people on the show.
</div></div>

Thomas? As in THA4 Thomas?????

what are you saying....

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I moved to Southern Iowa this summer..I came for my job not just to hunt, I do not have big bucks to spend on outfitters or leases, I knock on doors and make friends with locals I mostly am a serious bowhunter. The hard work and fact that most are just local normal folk trying to manage and hunt big deer is unique. I do not have a lot of local friends that bow hunt, So the show helps me to know what is going on locally and what tactics work the best here.. I am very impressed by the professionlism and overall knowledge that all on the show convey, be nice to meet some of the folks involved since Im in your back yard. Keep the show going... The fact that it is current puts it miles ahead of the TV ones!

Love the show. Hopefully you can keep Bill Winke as the host. He is personable, knowledgeable, and a pretty decent bowhunter too.

I agree with treerat, I really enjoy Bill as the host. I love the pre-hunt breakdown's about stand selection that are shown through the aerial photo's. It's a great way of leading into a hunt and givs the viewer an idea of why you're hunting there. Keep up the good work

Don't stop doing what you're doing! Love the show! And I would agree that you are miles ahead of other shows, mainly because you're so current. Bill does a great job!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've enjoyed every episode this year. I think you guys have done a great job and I hope to see it continue next season. </div></div>
2thumbs.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Thomas? As in THA4 Thomas?????

what are you saying....

</div></div>

Well, I see that Midwest Whitetails is an equal opportunity company. Thats really great, kinda like the people you see as the greeter at Walmart, or the people that mop the floors at McDonalds. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

PS I love the use of arial photos in the interviews with the hunters. It really gives the viewer a feel for the setup that the hunter has. Not just, "I was sitting a long this field and buck came out on the other side and came over to me..." That statement means nothing if you dont show why the deer came from over there.

As far as scheduling air time. I would leave it vague, as in around a day or two. That way deadlines are kinda flexible, it is really nice on the closing interview when the viewer does get an idea of the next show though :).

Top Bottom