Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MIDWEST WHITETAIL-UPDATE

Yark

Hey everybody hope the season was as enjoyable and successful as it was for us at Midwest Whitetail. We wanted to say thanks to all that have been watching and invite others to check out the shows at http://www.midwestwhitetail.com. Also, look for us at hunting shows, deer classics, etc. around the Midwest. (might be a good opportunity at hand for you). And last we will be putting out a few shows during the spring. No set amount but they should be pretty informative and educational. Once again, thanks everyone. It was a great year.

Drew Yarkosky
Midwest Whitetail editor/producer

THANK YOU to you and the rest of the staff for putting together an AWESOME show.

I look foward to the spring shows.

One of the few hunting shows I get pumped about watching. You guys are doing things right. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowabowtech</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of the few hunting shows I get pumped about watching. You guys are doing things right. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

Yup. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I look forward to watching the new episodes every week. Best show out there IMO. Keep up the great work and I'm hoping you continue the show next season. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I look forward to watching the new episodes every week. Best show out there IMO. Keep up the great work and I'm hoping you continue the show next season. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

Ditto.

thanks for all the replies everyone. it was a very successful year and i am looking forward to next year already. thanks again.

Top Bottom